By Andrew Hund
This one-stop reference is an ideal source for a person drawn to the North and South Poles, no matter if their curiosity pertains to historical past, flora and fauna, or the geography of those areas within the information today.
• Introduces typical phenomena and wildlife chanced on on the North and South Pole regions
• Discusses present issues on the topic of weather swap and its effect at the polar regions
• Furnishes scholars with an knowing of territorial claims and political concerns surrounding the North and South Poles
• contains cross-references to permit readers to attract connections among topics
• bargains additional readings on the finish of every access in addition to a advisor to comparable themes to stimulate pupil research
Read or Download Antarctica and the Arctic Circle: A Geographic Encyclopedia of the Earth's Polar Regions [2 volumes] PDF
Similar fishing & outdoors reference books
Über das BuchÜberflutungsgefahr? – Gibt es hier nicht, wir haben gute Deiche. Eigene Vorsorgemaßnahmen? – Brauchen wir nicht, wir haben doch unsere Deiche. Wie viel kann individuelle Vorsorge erreichen, unter welchen Bedingungen kann sie überhaupt wirksam werden? Wer betreibt eigene Vorsorge? Und mehr noch: Wer betreibt keine Vorsorge, obwohl es angeraten wäre und warum?
This good illustrated box advisor describes approximately 500 of the commonest and crowd pleasing vegetation turning out to be on Bali and the adjoining Java, such a lot of them are illustrated with images. it's a complete and important box consultant for travelers and locals. the 1st a part of the e-book describes the plants of Bali.
A box advisor to 60 dinosaurs and prehistoric animals that when lived in what's now North the United States. that includes wonderful illustrations of every animal by means of world-famous artist Sergey Krosovskiy and in response to the newest paleontogical study, this e-book offers information regarding the the place and whilst the animals lived, what they ate, and extra.
Information Acquisition and Processing in Biology and drugs, quantity four bargains with theories in facts acquisition and processing in addition to their implementation in biology and medication. issues coated diversity from computer-oriented research of human metabolism to automated class of chromosomes; retrieval and processing clinical dimension info; information manipulation in investigational new drug purposes; and strategies of microglossary research.
- Smithers Mammals of Southern Africa
- Field Guide to Trees of Southern Africa (Field Guide To... (Struik Publishers))
- El libro de los ¿porqués y qué onda con…? (Algarabia) (Spanish Edition)
- Encyclopedia of Cultivated Plants: From Acacia to Zinnia [3 volumes]: From Acacia to Zinnia
- Rocks, Gems, and Minerals of the Rocky Mountains (Falcon Pocket Guides)
Extra info for Antarctica and the Arctic Circle: A Geographic Encyclopedia of the Earth's Polar Regions [2 volumes]
Antarctica and the Arctic Circle: A Geographic Encyclopedia of the Earth's Polar Regions [2 volumes] by Andrew Hund
Categories: Fishing Outdoors Reference